Monday, March 19, 2007

One Word Meme Monday

Lifted this from Mamalee, looked like fun. Haven't done meself a meme in ages...could be a tough one. Try it!


1. Where is your cell phone?
counter

2. Your Vehicle?

dirty

3. Your hair?
roots

4.Your mother?
missed

5. Your father?
amazing

6. Your favorite thing?
censored

7. Your dream last night?
airport

8. Your favorite drink?
red

10. The room you’re in?
junk

11. Your ex?
ick

12. You are?
nancy

13. What do you want to be in 10 years?
thinner

14. Who did you hang out with today?
doctor

15. What you’re not?
lonely

16. Muffins?
please

17. One of your wish list items?
waist

18. Where is the ______ ?
booze

19. The last thing you did?
phone

20. What are you wearing?
pink

21. Your favorite TV show?
grey's

22. Your pet(s)?
happy

23. Your computer?
slow

24. Your life?
wonderful

25. Your mood?
soso

26. Missing?
mom

27. What are you thinking about right now?
lunch

28. Your Shoes?
old

29. Your work?
best

30. Your summer?
casual

31. Your favorite color?
red

32. Tag?
MGW

...you know who you all are....xoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

ooh, very cute, will head over and do mine right now :)

4:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Maria said...

I'm with you...get out the booze. I had a pina colada for the first time this weekend. I had to try it, that song is so cheesy...

I ended up giggling all the way home. Bing informed me that in all the years she has known me, she has heard me laugh, guffaw, chortle and smirk...but GIGGLE? Never

8:35 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I did your Meme Sweetie... Only for you. (Never tell that I love Meme's)
xoxox back at ya.

5:25 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home