Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Note to Danigirl

I WON! I WON!
Yoo Hoo....Dani!!

I don't need your little gimmick of a Rimroller to win.
I managed to do this all by myself with my very own hands.


So, Dani, have you won yet?

OK, so it wasn't the iPod I so covet to win, since that's what DH wants for his birthday, anything to save more than a few bucks!! So, I'll keep drinking coffee till I pee my pants and not sleep for a week due to caffeine overload. Just kidding! That's only my third Tim Horton's purchase since the RRRoll Up the Rim to Win campaign started.

That being said, I would still very likely make the purchase should Lee Valley be in my near vicinity.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The problem with buying Timmie's coffee is that one might feel compelled to actually drink it.

They'd have to be giving away multiple orgasms for me to switch away from our local indie/organic/funky place to drink that coffee! I'm not a snob - I just have good taste!

6:32 PM EDT  
Blogger Loukia said...

Hi, just wanted to say hello and nice blog! I found you through Dani's blog... I'm also from Ottawa and a Greek-Canadian mommy to a 19 month old baby boy. :) Stop by and say hi when you can! I love love love MTL and can't wait to go back - have not been there since before I was pregnant. I'm long overdue for another visit! To shop! And eat! Mmmm...

11:59 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

YOU WON>>>>

Well so did I and I wanted the car but Got a coffee too. WIll be cashing that puppy in to see if I won the car. But I'd take anything other than a food prize.

;)

Congratulations.

7:51 AM EDT  
Blogger SRH said...

congrats?

3:53 PM EDT  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Yay! You know what, a friend of mine here at work won an iPod (!) yesterday. How cool is that?

Just cuz I love you, your Rimroller is on the way, free of charge.

*sticks tongue, covered in fresh, hot Tim's coffee, out at Marla*

7:22 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never win on those things. Plus is it just me, or are those rims impossible to roll up like they do on the commercial?

10:40 AM EDT  
Blogger Bon said...

i'm a little late finding this post but just linked over to you from...somebody else's comments page. Zanymom i think. it was the Julie Andrews icon that drew me. :)

and now i am compelled to comment. i have never, ever won ANYTHING in rrrroll up the rim and i am eaten up with jealousy. and confusion. why not me, i ask?

i thought you might have some answers. or some luck you'd like to share around.

11:06 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home