Monday, June 12, 2006

Problem? What problem?

There are so many whom I care about currently dealing with serious issues such as contentious mother/daughter relationships, sleep issues, teenage daughter angst & pre-teens growing up too fast, and toying with the definition of being a true mommy.

Ann mentioned one of my archived posts and has single handedly upped my daily site stats dramatically - thanx Ann!

The boys have been terrific, actually sleeping in, way in (but won't say how much out loud in fear of Dani showing up at my door with an alarm clock); eating gourmet meals such as veal parmesan, roasted potatoes and asparagus; hubby was home all weekend, we got a ton of stuff accomplished. In fact, even with the questionable weather, we had a great weekend.

So then, what then do I have to whine about?

The start of yet another renovation project today? MESS MESS, quite inconvenienced without the use of my family room for a month, and more MESS?? Hubby leaving tonight for the week on a business trip? Having to prepare a shitload for Saturday's garage sale? Nope, none of that. My biggest wonder is currently why the hell would I dream about Nick Lachey three nights in a row!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

Cause he is a good looking lad and you saw him on tv?? It can happen :)

Hope the renos go well and that you find lots to do without your family room for a month!

How is the basement? All done?

3:39 PM EDT  
Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

You have my condolences on the renovation front; it would be nice if all else stopped (dishes, laundry, yardwork) while we finished our renovating, but Nooooo. I'm still recovering from a room I finished 2 weeks ago. The room was great, but the rest of the house in total disarray. Give me another week...

4:18 PM EDT  
Blogger butterfly cocoon said...

Just a post to say I enjoyed reading your blog. You're a great writer.

8:17 PM EDT  
Blogger nancy said...

Thanx Maverick, I'm sure you will...ha ha. Hey - were you in Top Gun?

10:50 PM EDT  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

similar story here: in the midst of renovations here too, MESS everywhere AND hubby is leaving for a few days this week AND it's year end stuff for teh kids at school AND soccer 3 nights a week AND...I haven't been dreaming of anyone, I'd settle for Nick. Are you ovulating these days?

10:55 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

NANCY GOT A CELEB CRUSH!
NANCY'S GOT A HOT CELEB CRUSH!

I bet it's because Jessica left him and you just don't want him to be all alone just like you.

;)

Good luck with the family room...>What ya doing to it? And are you doing it yourself? Cause my kitchen needs painting and I could use a good helper. Jack not offering.Is the basement done too?

Hugs

8:06 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home