Thursday, June 01, 2006

Question Pourri

It started with the dinosaur. Then over the next couple of days there were more, many more. I started writing them down. I had answers for all of them.

NONE of these are made up. None. At. All.

Do dinosaurs get mosquito bites?
Does Batman have a bum bum?
How does Sammy go poo, I don't see his bum bum?
Can I pretend to be a girl?
Mommy, do you have a pen!s?
No? How do you go pee?
WHAT? From your bum bum?
What's a front bum?
Why are Daddy's toots so loud?
Mommy, do you have stinky toots like Daddy?
Do you like mine underwear?
See my boobies?
Is 'lighten up' a bad word?
Do you still love me?
Why does that man (pointing and speaking WAY loud at Harley type dude in Old Navy) have a long beard like Santa Claus?
Does Superman go poo?
Who is God?
Can I use my hands? (referring to bowl of rice krispies, in milk)
Why don't I have boobies?

Sigh.


7 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

good for you for recording those, they are priceless. Love how those 4 year old minds work :)

12:45 AM EDT  
Blogger BeachMama said...

All valid questions, especially to four year olds :).

It is great how they ask all the questions we really want an answer for, but just except as it is what it is. And then, of course, they ask all the fun questions too...does Batman have a bum bum..tee hee.

7:01 AM EDT  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

"Front bum" - now THAT'S laugh out loud funny.

We too are dying the death of a thousand questions. Who taught these kids to talk, anyway!

Are you having Batman obsession at your house, too? Beloved made the mistake of letting Tristan watch the 1960s Batman movie one day, now it's the ONLY thing Simon wants to watch. They watched it five times in three days!! It's all Batman, all the time at our place...

9:02 AM EDT  
Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

"Do Dinosaurs Get Mosquite Bites" sounds like a children's book. You start writing, I'll start illustrating.

10:44 AM EDT  
Blogger Sandra said...

Wow that sounds like a typical week in my house. Four year old boys ask soooooo many questions! I think I have heard every one of them except the dinosaur and mosquito bites. Now that's inquisitive.

Great blog.

3:10 PM EDT  
Blogger The Idiot Speaketh said...

My answers to all of those would have been...."go ask your Mom"....

9:54 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I love some of the questions Nathan gets although sometimes I get the answers wrong, and I am told very quickly that I am indeed wrong and should have His answer. SIGH.

8:28 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home