Friday, May 19, 2006

Snippets

Remember me? Every time I sign in to Blogger, there is that little button asking "Remember me?" well...here I am.

I really AM posting daily, honest, only I am working very hard and enjoying
this other blog, that is so very important to me right now. I have mentioned it before, but working daily for such an exciting and meaningful event has been such a fulfilling and gratifying experience.

Life is, as usual, crazy busy, the hubs is home today as a 'bonus' (?) before he leaves tomorrow at 6 AM for a week in Bangkok. All I know is that he better come home with something for me displaying a (fake) name like Prada, Tod's or the like. I don't care if it costs $10...just get it.

We will actually have a date tonight! I have a sitter booked to arrive at 6 PM. First time in two months. We have yet to decide what we are doing, dinner, furniture shopping, Da Vinci code, or a combination of somewhat. Who cares, I just look so forward to being a 'couple' for a few hours.

Hey - did you know that when that really little 'member' that little boys have, get a little Mr. Happy and wake up in the night to pee that HELLUVA LOT MORE than little amount of pee goes EVERYWHERE THE PLACE.

I only have a few moments left before I head out to have my way overdue eyebrows caterpillars waxed. You know, it's date night. I even shaved my legs, yesterday, but close enough.

And, just a reminder, that when you have scheduled with the city, to have your main water valve shut off on Friday morning at 10, so the contractor can do some serious plumbing work, and they arrive early Thursday morning and shut it off while you are IN THE SHOWER, that when you grab a towel, jump to the window to yell at them, make sure you have BOTH breasts covered. I'm just sayin...

11 Comments:

Blogger DaniGirl said...

Well, I'll bet your street gets more attention than any other street in Montreal from the department of public works this summer!!!!

Have fun on date night!! Reminds me we haven't done anything like that in way too long. And I could say the same thing about my eyebrows, too...

2:44 PM EDT  
Blogger T said...

Well that's one way to get the blue collars out of Tim Hortons.

5:42 PM EDT  
Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I looked at the other site -- looks great!
happy friday
Andrew

9:32 PM EDT  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Just checked out the "Motion for Missing" site, how cool, and they are here in the same city as me too!

Hope your date night tonight goes great and that hubs remembers to bring you back something fake and fun from Bankok.

Yes, I am fully aware of the 'member' situation, we have problems here... gotta run for coffee!

10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

So how was your DATE?

I'm sure they were quite please to be yelled at by a Nerked woman in a towel.

LMAO!

8:54 AM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:54 AM EDT  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Hope your date night was great, getting geared up for my very own tonight ;)

And definitely have the same problem with said "member" around here ;)

have a great week-end

9:59 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun on your date...we haven't had one in almost 4 years!!! That is WAY too long! We need to go out on a date "sans" kids.
So you flashed your hootie all over Brigadoon eh??? That musta been a sight!!

9:16 PM EDT  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh dear...
Nancy, are you really helping out with the In Motion For The Missing blog. What is it about?

2:36 AM EDT  
Blogger The Idiot Speaketh said...

I'm sure the guys shutting off the water were not complaining......

Better than them catching me coming out of the shower with one testes uncovered or something.....

10:39 PM EDT  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I'm dying laughing. You poor thing!

Thanks for your sweet note on my blog! We are over the moon!

7:51 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home