Friday, May 12, 2006

1.2.3.4.5.

Dunno if I can say I was officially tagged by andrea or tagged myself, but here we go:

Five things in my fridge
1. beer
2. wine
3. chocolate
4. helluva good dip
5. fixings for BBQ hamburger feast tonight
**Can you tell it is the pre-weekend stock?\

Five things in my closet
1. clothes that fit
2. clothes that don't fit
3. $60 of pennies rolled, in a box
4. gym bag (rather unused) but packed and ready to go should the urge arise
5. a 1/4 gallon can of benjamin moore paint, colour - shaker beige

Five things in my purse
1. wallet
2. blistex
3. Dentyne Frostbites (i am near addicted)
4. tissue, unable to determine if clean or not
5. 3 little boxes of raisins (for starvation emergencies)

Five things in my car (van for moi)
1. box of tissue (rest assured, clean)
2. CDs (Wiggles, Proclaimers)
3. cell phone charger
4. Dollorama binoculars (for bird watching)
5. litter

Anna, Sharon, twinmom, Northern Mom and Boo-Boo - consider yourself tagged!! And of course anyone else who wants to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home