Monday, May 08, 2006

Hypothetical High

If a person were to be traveling on a plane at a cruising altitude 35 000 feet, was able to make a wireless connection for a fee of $20, and that person's spouse happened to be on the computer at that very time, at which they were able to converse using MSN Messenger, would that potentially qualify as membership to the infamous "Mile High Club"? Or would the fact that the service was paid for cause that to be defunct.

Hypothetically speaking typing, of course.

10 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

hmmm, I guess it just may qualify ;)

3:03 PM EDT  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Yep, that qualifies in my books ;)

4:09 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The service was paid for.....hmmmmm, well I guess that would count but um...I hope you earned your fee ;~)

4:55 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That depends.....what were you talking about????? Was it ph_n_ s_x ???

9:15 PM EDT  
Blogger T said...

were you typing dirty to each other?

10:21 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Considering I WOULD NEVER do that in those tiny bathrooms on a plane (Well unless it was John Travotra's plane with his bedroom.) I could say if it was good for you and the other person..>HELL YEAH!

8:45 AM EDT  
Blogger SRH said...

I am not sure if cybering counts. I will ask around.

9:00 AM EDT  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

I'm laughing because I imagine your Beloved would be a little less than thrilled to know what you've been sharing with the Interweb!!!

2:04 PM EDT  
Blogger nancy said...

He knows. He just rolls his eyes.

2:09 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you in?

10:22 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home