Friday, June 09, 2006

Candy Swap 2006!!!


Andrea is just to utterly brilliant. A candy swap, even though I tend to be a chip girl, who the hell in their right mind would ever say no to a Candy Swap!!!

Here are my answers to the questionnaire. I hope these help the infamous
Dani make it right.

1) When I was a kid, Halloween was all about:


a) collecting as much candy as I could ** see note
b) collecting candy to eat as I go
c) sharing with my siblings
d) Who cares about candy? I was too busy egging my teacher's car.
e) Halloween was forbidden in my house and I've never gotten over it. Bring it on!

**I have matured, ableit slightly, over the past 30 years or so.

2) What is more important to you: quality, or quantity?

Quantity. Bring it on.


3) If you were on a desert island (haha, I wrote "dessert island" but that would be a totally different question now wouldn't it?) and could only have one sweet treat, which would it be?

President's Choice mini peanut butter cups, or Toblerone. I can't choose. You can't make me.


4) You arrive at "Dessert Island" – where you discover a river of pudding flowing freely through a swamp of Cool Whip. No one is watching. What do you do?

Whaddya think? Find resident island native hunk, get nekkid, and well, er, um....


4) Sweet, sour, or savoury?

Yes please.


5) Sex or chocolate?

Yes please.


6) What kind of candy, if any, would you turn down if someone offered?

Anything lemon flavoured. Anything strawberry flavoured. Any combination of those.



7) You're at the grocery store, you're children/husband/pets have been The.Worst.Ever. They're throwing cans at each other, tripping little old ladies, taking bites out of the produce and putting them back in the bins, and piercing the milk bags with diaper pins. You feel yourself getting woozy. That vein in your forehead is throbbing. You need an immediate sugar kick before you do something crazy. What do you reach for?

Oh Henry! (not the insatiable adorable 17 year old horny hot looking bag boy named Henry, although, I'd be lying if I said it'd never been considered) and of course, peanut butter cups.



8) What are your feelings regarding Thrills gum, ribbon candy, scotch mints, and other "grandma candies"?

Thrills - always tasted like soap to me - ick

Ribbon candy - not worth the effort - ick
Scotch mints - my 74 year old father is addicted, need I say more? - ick
BUT my (old?) Aunt always has Werthers....Mmmmmm!!!! (do they count as Granny candies?)


9) How adventurous are you? Do spicy dried mealworms or candy-coated crickets give you the willies, or are you willing to try anything once?

No thank you.



9) Do you have dentures or other dental issues? Do you have a good dental plan?

I'm all good here.


Any other info you want to share, I suggest you spill it. :)

Are Spicy Doritos or Helluva Dip considered candy?
Do we have to wait for 2007 to do this again?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha - Sex or Chocolate - yes please made laugh.

You see, when I was hanging with my friends' band after a gig at a cheesy diner in Rochester, the waitress was all tired and rushed at three in the morning, and when she asked if we wanted popper coffee, we were all intrigued. Like "Popper cofffe? What's that? Sounds good!". Then we realized she'd asked us if we wanted pop OR coffee. So sexor chocolate has that same ring to it. Sounds like it could be good, if it existed.

2:44 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Doritos...Are there own food group...Cool Ranch Please!

9:02 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home