Friday, September 01, 2006

Stats Report

To kinda sorta totally copy Dani, in how she has noticed such a dramatic increase in her blog traffic, so have I. Now I am not even close in comparison to her numbers, but exciting for me.

August 31, 2006 was by far the hittiest day on my blog. All thanx to about 35 Google searches about a penis on a dog in an Ikea catalogue. There were a couple of usual Googles about OHSS, clomiphene, and even one for Bailey's Martini, so at least ALL of my traffic is not penis generated.

Happy long weekend everyone, we are headed to Ottawa for relaticking and playdating. Later skaters.

9 Comments:

Blogger DaniGirl said...

Now, how come blogger lets YOU post a pic, but won't let me do it? Are you giving them some payola or what?

2:45 PM EDT  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

kind of disconcerting to know what the masses are really after!!

see ya soon chickie ;)

7:27 PM EDT  
Blogger Zany Mama said...

I occasionally get hits for "lionel richie got beat up by his wife" but never an increase like you saw for Ikea dog penises.

Ikea dog penis, Ikea dog penis, Ikea dog penis. (Just doing my part to get you up to 100 per day.)

9:35 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Cya soon. I'm not even going mention the Dog Penis.

Ooops it's slipped.

Hugs

11:10 AM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

My goodness - the only thing I get that many hits for is stinky bellybuttons.

The IKEA dog penis made NOW magazine in Toronto this week. You know, IKEA is still sticking to the story that it's not a dog penis, that it is the dog's leg. But it really is a penis. Just not a dog penis.

Furthermore, it should stop being called IKEA dog penis, because it doesn't even look like a dog penis. A dog penis looks like...well, a pink shiny carrot.

9:04 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't kid yourself: when it comes down to it, ALL traffic is penis generated. Some of it is just cloaked in mysterious ways.

Also,

IKEA DOG PENIS

(Just doing my part for the cause.)

2:29 PM EDT  
Blogger The Idiot Speaketh said...

So..dog's penis is the secret huh? Guess I shall write a blog about puppy dongs to generate more hits..ha ha

3:49 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, the old-human-penis-on-the-dog trick. Always a winner. (Actually, I saw the pic and it does look suspicious.)

12:57 PM EDT  
Anonymous Pasco Carpet Cleaning said...

Hello thanks for posting this

1:17 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home