Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The one about, er, um, ahem...

We went to McDonald's for lunch today. We don't go often, but when we do, the highlight is definitely the freebie Happy Meal toy cause the lunch they get is the same as if we were at home (grilled cheese, milk, apples). So...today we enter and they charge to the display case to see what the treat of the month is. It's a car. A plastic car, resembling a Hummer. In fact, it's supposed be just that.

You DO see where this is going, I'll give you that.

Another boy comes running in, same routine to check out the toy display case. He is truly excited, practically yells "Hooray! It's still the Hummers!! I want a blue one..." yadda yadda on he goes.

My boys follow suit.

B (not too loud, but not quiet either) - Mommy! I wanna Hummer too!!

A (much louder, as good as a yell) - Mommeeee!!! I want a BIG Hummer!!

Needless to say, both the other mother, myself and a few other customers enjoyed a good giggle.

4 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Very Cute! Remind him of this when he is OLDER.

:)

7:22 AM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

What Sharon said. At their weddings, perhaps.



That is, if they are not marrying my daughter.

9:53 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before I had a kid, I was standing in line behind a lady with a little boy who was sitting in the cart and he had a Woody doll, the character from Toy Story. While she was buy uloading her cart, the little boy held his doll out for me. When I reached for it, he started screaming "Don't touch my Woody! Don't touch my Woody!"

2:31 PM EDT  
Blogger nancy said...

OMG antique mommy - THAT is hilarious!

3:26 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home