Friday, August 18, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Seven

So, I've been tagged of sorts....

Appetizer
What color is your car?
Gold (like an Olympic medal!)

Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?
Teacher - elementary school, nothing older

Salad
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?
I was very sick when I was 10 with both scarlet fever and red measles at the same time and missed 4 weeks of grade 4.
I had bronchitis in grade 8 (ish?) missed almost 2 weeks of school
Stomach flu - summer 2005, after both kids had it and were done (thank God not at same time, but a day in between) it was an awful 10 days for the family as we each had it for 3 days.

Main Course
What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?
**crickets**

Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
A boy kissed me on the lips in kindergarten, but I don't count that one
Another boy (on who I had the biggest crush!) kissed me when I was 12, I still remember the feeling
But real, real kiss? I was 15.

2 Comments:

Blogger ribbiticus said...

crickets? hmmm....dining late...my feast is finally up! ;)

2:19 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Crickets? Wouldn't be in mine. BUT it would not be a hppay post so I won't post it at all.

School teacher I can see you doing that. GO FOR IT, it's never too late.

7:58 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home