Thursday, August 03, 2006

Storm.

Tuesday.

BIG-ASS storm.

Tons of lightning, quite spectacular.

Thunder louder than I've ever heard.

Water/rain like I have NEVER seen.

Trees down all over neighbourhood.

Power still out in area, literally houses down the street. We had a family (friends) over for supper tonight, just trying to help as much as we can.

Cable (translation : internet) just back, keyboard was fried, hubby fixed it.

Will REALLY try to get some holiday photos up soon, getting tired of the harassment. I only had 306.

KA-BOOOM!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger SRH said...

Sounds like a nasty one if all the damage was done just by straight winds (not tornadic), but then again, Canada is not really known for its Tornados.

8:53 AM EDT  
Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

It's amazing when Mother Nature decides to show her hand, isn't it? Just when you begin to get comfortable with a good storm, you're reminded how powerful they can be.

306 photos?! I love you! I'm not alone!

10:39 AM EDT  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

yep, lots of crazy storms lately

and love you too for taking 306 photos...my kinda girl ;)

welcome back :)

11:01 AM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Wasn't that an aweful storm?

I'm glad your ok and home....AND where is those 306 pictures you promised us?

Welcome back Nancy

8:52 PM EDT  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Welcome back, can't wait to see the photos! 306, not so much ;).

The storm shook our house, I was not impressed considering how immobile I was at the time.

7:48 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home