Thursday, June 22, 2006

Fridge Meme



















Done.

Left side:
- favourite comic strip
- letter to editor from me which appeared in Montreal Gazette (see? published! moi!)
- most favourite poem
- pics
- Word Whammer (obviously my guys are brilliant spellers, must be working!)

Right side:
- calendar (my LIFE)
- grocery list memo pad
- margarita recipe I cut out of magazine
- library print out of items due
- pic of me and my boys
- crappy freebie magnets (Doodlebops, CBC Kids from the show and rabbits from cell phone ad)

The only thing you can't see (Thank Gawd) are the finger prints and smudges and dirt.

So there.

Now just inside that right side door is a little package of President's Choice mini-peanut butter cups. Must keep chocolate in fridge. I do believe this bloody PMS is compelling me to go investigate the status of the contents of said package, and do mandatory taste test.

So there.

I have no idea what I am saying "So there".

7 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

As always you are too freakin hilarious!

I kept saying I would get J one of those Leap Pad Fridge magnet thingies, they are a hit, I see.

6:35 AM EDT  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Wow so many stick ons.

7:51 AM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Well I see your frigde is coming close to mine at being covered up. Some days I want to take all the pictures of and cover the whole thing in blackboard paint. That would be awesome too. BUT JACK won't go for....PILL

so there.

OH And how is you stash of peanut butter cups? ANd why haven't the boys found them yet?

7:58 AM EDT  
Blogger nancy said...

Beach - we had the letter one for 2 years, and just rec'd the word whammer for our b-day, so we handed down the letter one to our little 2.5 year old cuzzin.

Silver - my guys know better than to touch MY goods (well, they don't know about them, and well, they still haven't tried peanut butter, so they just don't know what they are missing at all)

8:55 AM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I see I've been tagged by this by Sharon. I warn you, you will be disappointed by my fridge. It's practically bare.

I'll do it next week.

4:54 PM EDT  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

thanks for playing! love your fridge, reminds me so much of mine down to the library list :)

10:44 PM EDT  
Blogger Mrs. Neumann Stephens said...

Hey, does that letter thing drive you nuts? We don't have one but our friends do and I get that annoying music stuck in my head everytime we go there. Great Fridge!

12:15 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home