Friday, April 07, 2006

Nil.

I got nothing. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Zero.

I can't even say I've been going to appointments, like this:

I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.
The nurse starts with certain basics.

How much do you weigh?" she asks.
"115," I say.
The nurse puts me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 138.

The nurse asks, "Your height?" "5 foot 8," I say.
The nurse checks and sees that I only measure 5' 2".

She then takes my blood pressure and tells me it is very high.
"Of course it's high!" I scream,
"When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and heavier!"

She put me on Prozac.

But I can say that I have most definitely already had more of my share of this:


(I had to delete his pic cause for some stoopid reason it wrecked my sidebar...)

The basement reno is in FULL swing, bloody noise and dust, so thankful to the beautiful weather, we have been spending just about every waking moment outdoors.

We also seem to have a lot of this flying around, which means quite a bit less of this.

Heck, I haven't even been able to watch last week's episode of ER that I had to tape, and it's Tuesday!! Idol on tonight - how the fuck does Mandisa get the boot while Bucky Cheese is still there? Who do you like? Me? Chris.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, in fine form of course. Full of intellect and stimulating topics.

P.S. also been playing a little too much literati - oops?



3 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

Nancy, you crack me up even with a post about nothing :).

Glad to hear your reno is in full swing, it will be great for you to have the extra room! We loved the weather today, spent almost all of it outside too.

6:25 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Yeah...do we soon get pictures? do we Huh?

I haven't been watching AI as much I've been too busy and never get the freakin' t.v. But from what I seem last night I liked Taylor who's just a down home hoot (although he'll never win) And I like Chris too.

8:47 AM EDT  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Well, sounds like you're in fine form and things are under control!

Pics please? And enjoy that nice weather!!

12:27 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home