Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good morning? yet again...

I find myself re-considering the publication of this post based on what I just read over at Dani's place, but I have to rest assured that she will continue to love me anyway. (right?)

Zzzzz....enjoying beautiful early morning sleep with lovely breeze coming thru window, a few cheerful birds singing delightful spring related tunes, filling the morning sunshine with warmth and the beauty of nature.

6:42 AM: MOMMY! MOMMY!!! MOMMM-EEEEE!!!!!

Oh. My. God. Something horrible has happened to my baby, a bug crawled in his ear, he is stuck between the mattress and boxspring, there is a fire in his closet...holy shit! Running...

6:42 + 6 seconds AM : prepared for even a wet bed as the catastrophe : Whassup buddy? Are you ok?

"Mommy! I hear the birdies! It's SUMMERTIME!"

I am hammering plywood over their window and buying a birdy stun gun.

13 Comments:

Blogger SRH said...

This one made me giggle. I got the "Wake Up, Papa!" at 6:32 this morning.

8:56 AM EST  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Ahhh Summertime :)

9:11 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've reminded me of the movie Failure to Launch. It's an okay movie but there is one hilarious scene where they shoot a bird for making too much noise outside of a window and then perform CPR on it! Be careful what you wish for!! LOL :)

Alliemom

9:14 AM EST  
Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

This post touched me, to get that excited over birds singings is adorable...and something we could all stand to remember to do once in awhile.

Adorable!

10:00 AM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

(contemplates)

(contemplates)

(contemplates)

Okay, okay, I guess I still love you. But mostly because your kids are so damn cute. I may have to start calling you in the mornings to let you know we're all awake and enjoyin the sunrise, though...

10:34 AM EST  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

LOVE IT!!

Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

10:46 AM EST  
Blogger nancy said...

Alliemom - I saw that flick and forgot about that part till you reminded me...I only went to see McConaughy without his shirt on.

1:57 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

What would you give for copies of McConaughy's prom pictures (which I happen to have at my elbow)?

2:57 PM EST  
Blogger nancy said...

is he nekkid? even half nekkid?

3:15 PM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Great Laugh Nancy...I get the same thing here. Although today he slpet in till 7:05. Yeah! (see much jump up and down with excitement...NOT)I don't know what I going to have to do when the birds start chriping in unison at 4 a.m. Better load the blunderbusten!(jack's word of a gun that blow everything to hell and back)

7:54 AM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

OH and we missed you last night. ;)

7:54 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

No, but the fact that they are circa 80's still makes them rather interesting.

10:01 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!! =)

1:42 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home