Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sure Signs


Lunch outside

Popsicles


Bubbles

A wimpy husky/collie mix who will finally stay outside longer than 30 seconds.

Buds


More about the dog (Dani's favourite)


Canadian Cancer Society Daffodils


...and winding yourself up and spinning yourself around on the swing over & over & over till you puke. Serious. So serious I considered getting the camera until I realized the dog wanted to eat it so we just cleaned it, and him up very quickly. See? I was thinking of you all in my moment of duress with puke on the wall, the floor and the portion that actually did make it into the toilet. I just couldn't handle the dog eating it. Sorry. No. Pics.

Happy Weekend!!

11 Comments:

Blogger DaniGirl said...

I so love it that dog shit makes you think of me.

3:06 PM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

And personally, I'm glad you passed on documenting the puke photos. I'm just sayin'.

3:06 PM EST  
Blogger BeachMama said...

What a perfect summery day!!! Glad you had lots of fun :) Thanks for the no puke photos.

3:57 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely. You are definitely farther ahead on spring than here in SK. But we did get out the rain boots (too small) and the sidewalk chalk today. The kids chalked while I chopped ice.

Too bad about the puking. If that was after the purple popsicle, must have been colourful! (Hmm, picnic on the porch, poop and purple popsicle puke make a nice alliteration... Perhaps you could write a poem? Or not!)

Happy April Fool's Day tomorrow!
tripleblessings

7:23 PM EST  
Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I ;ove the photos! Especially the kids - :)

10:25 PM EST  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

lunch outside, popsicles, bubbles, buds...fun!
dog shit, puke...no fun

all part of a great spring day

have a great week-end xo

11:13 PM EST  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I'm sure your kids had lots of fun eating out.

8:20 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, I would have gone for the puke shot. But that's just me.

7:30 PM EST  
Blogger nancy said...

Marla - I am not surprised. But I am sure you are rather enamoured that I included poop? Since it is your thang.

7:55 PM EST  
Blogger The Idiot Speaketh said...

Nancy, vous Remercier si beaucoup de pour votre soutien ! Je l'apprécie si beaucoup ! Avoir une grande Femme de Québec de jour ! Voir ya !

9:51 PM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Nice to see the Troops enjoying the weather. Nathan spent all weekend outside too.

I see you have two books by Dick Irvin. You must be a big fan! ;)

1:08 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home