Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Merriment

Finally, finally the day has come. One of my sons finally wants to "merry" me. (sounds way more like merry than marry). For the past few months he has wanted to merry his cousins, our neighbour, his swimming teacher, and now finally, it's me!!

So, I am out of hiding, getting merried and I can only hope he doesn't use his cell phone too much. (
can you believe this?) We've had to deal with enough of that for our liking.

I have, in fact, been rather merried lately, doing all the fun things one gets to do with family such as:

Thanksgiving dinner



Field trip to the fire station
(and yes, that firefighter was hot, hot, hot, and I don't mean just cause he had all his gear on)

Pumpkin patching,

and the boys were thrilled when we found one that looked like a "bum-bum"

Then, to add to my merriment, I managed to savour a fanfuckingtastic weekend with the ladies away...far away with no husbands, no children, no crayons at the table (but lots of red liquid stuff, Mmmm...certainly not made by Crayola). There was eating glorious food, plenty of beverage, hot tubs, chips & chocolate, shopping, shopping and more shopping. There are pics from that weekend, but they are so NOT gonna be posted on the interweb.

I even got to meet Marla, what a treat...she is as delicious in person as you could imagine.

For now, I shall continue to be on my merry way, stay tuned and please pass the estrace.

6 Comments:

Blogger jo(e) said...

I love the photos. Your weekend away sounds just great!

7:43 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

WOW no wonder you have not been posting you have been BUSY. I guess your Wonder Woman. ;)

Great shots (of the kids and yes the hunk firefighter...got get me one of those) and I just made sure my shots were PEOPLE free. Plus I'd rather keep them to myself. Selfish I know but hey, that's me.

had blast being with you.

7:48 AM EDT  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Ahh, sounds like you have been having lots of fun. And the pumpkin patch is way too adorable.

And yummy firefighters... I just love that J loves firemen, I get to look and stare all the while telling him about the firefighting profession.

p.s. Orleans has the best looking firemen.

8:07 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the bum punkin!

10:49 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one hot fireman! (Sorry, were you saying something? I was too busy speculating about his hose....)

11:16 AM EDT  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

oh, what fun you've been having! Good for you! Have to admit in feeling a liitle jealous: we didn't have a typical turkey dinner for Thanksgiving as we were in the States, haven't been to a fire station in years and haven't done teh patch thingy yet this year :(

BUT I'm sure glad to have been able to share some merry times with you ;)

And beachmama, Orleans you say? How'd you know?

2:41 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home