Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Here I am. Well, sorta.


We have a new TV. We also now have new fancy-ass cable. This means we now have a really big (to me) screen to watch endless hours upon hours of videos on my new favourite channel Much More Retro. Really, can anything be better than a constant stream of music videos from the 80's?? Oh.My.Gawd. It's like watching every single episode of Friday Night Videos over & over & over. It's a good life.

Can I please just add that the post Superbowl episode of Grey's Anatomy was the BEST ever. Tonight was Vegas (more yummy Josh Duhamel) on a BIG (to me) screen and then tomorrow & Wednesday is American Idol, Thursday OC, CSI, ER. I may never leave the house again.

I will very likely need help soon. Lots of it. No surprise. Anyone have an extra life with a purpose, send it along. Then when I get the DVD of the Muppet Show, I am doomed. Thanx a lot Dani.

I'll be back...one day.

8 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

What did you have before?

1:02 AM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Heavens. I will go down and do an intervention with you. (Pop the popcorn please and get a blanket and we can watch AI together) Actaully I haven;t seen it yet cause the hubby has been hogging the t.v. but HE"S OUT tonight so I get to watch MINE I SAY ALL MINE! MUHAHAHAHA!

I keep thinking we need a new tv.s too so When the kids and hubby watch the tube I can see something I like and I may get rid of the rule no t.v. in the bedroom.

So Nancy Please let us see you from time to time...K?

9:27 AM EST  
Blogger Gawdessness said...

OKay,
how big is it?

10:23 AM EST  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

glad you like your new fancy-ass TV and digital cable! Bet watching the Superbowl on it was a thrill for your hubby ;)

1:33 PM EST  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh, I'd love the 80's music video channel! And I feel kind of old for remembering Friday Night Videos...

1:55 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

You should see the dent in the sofa my butt has made since we got the new TV I swore we could live without for a year! I understand!

2:26 PM EST  
Blogger nancy said...

40 freakin inches.

Size does matter.

Heh heh just HAD to say it.

7:30 PM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Please, whatever you do, DON'T TELL BELOVED!!! 40 inches? That's DOUBLE ours. Yikes!

And I would so consider getting digital cable simply for MM Retro, which I had never heard of until your post. So now we're even for the Muppet thing, I guess...

(PS Up until about three years ago, I still had two tapes full of Friday Night Videos I labouriously selected and taped to edit out the commercials. I AM old!!)

7:57 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home