Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My first Olympics.

Well, not my first real ones, but certianly my first Blog Olympics! I won GOLD once and SILVER 5 times. So did dozens of others, but I like to share so it was easy, and still fun!

A thank you the weight of a dozen gold medals goes to Barbara who ran the whole thing. I wonder how much she gets to keep from the TV rights?

I must congratulate both Uisce and R2K on their GOLD MEDALS!!

You can catch up on the reports at wacky cub reporter Lazy Daisy's place - what a hoot!

I had fun and would do it again, as long as the drug scandals are kept to a minimum.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad you decided to play along. I'm so happy you had fun! I had a blast hosting it!

11:07 PM EST  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Cub Reporter....girl I've been promoted to my own Network and you are my first appointee for drug related scandals expert. Thanks for your tips and great sense of humor....your a hoot and I'm glad to run in the same circles with you.

12:45 AM EST  
Blogger Uisce said...

This was tons of fun and I just hope the IIBOC isn't too harsh with the offenders in the scandal!

8:56 AM EST  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I really enjoyed playing along. Thank you so much!

10:58 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home