Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Reveal Part!! (the bestest part)

The funniest part of the 'reveal' for me is that in this whole Secret Santa exchange thingy, I had her and all along she had me. The same. And from what she sent me, you'd almost have to think that in a previous time, we'd 'had' each other. (other that this gift exchange).

OK, so after reading a couple of 'reveal' reports already, I am seeing a trend. Just how on earth can we each seem to know each other well enough when we really don't know each other at all (perhaps a few exceptions like Dani & I).

Anyway....here is it....pens!! Rollerball and gel pens!! Snowman accessories! Lip gloss (the extent of my makeup kit) and a beautiful candle smelling like a lily cause I LOVE lily smelling things!!! So all of these things together can bring me near orgasmic state...



Until you add this...now THIS sent me OVER the edge.

Wait, I must rephrase. Gawdessness MADE me this. She made it. She knit it. For me. (not you - nyah nyah). I know knitting takes time. And effort. And time, a lot of time. Oh. My. Gawd. Thank you. Merci. Gracias. And thank you. It is a hand made scarf. I have never owned one in my life. It is pink. I will look so HOT with my black jacket. Wait, evern hotter with my jean jacket. I love it. It is pink and pretty and I can pretend to be at least a little bit feminine wearing it (something I am not so good at). Oh, and it has no wool, cause wool makes me itch. This beautiful scarf does not make me itch. This is unbelievable that someone who does not know me, did this for me. And I love it. Heck, I love her too. So, I have to show you again...this time with no flash, just to make sure you really understand WHAT is going on here...


Did you see my brand new hand made pink scarf?? HAPPY FESTIVUS everyone!!! And the most thank filled thank you to you, Miss Gawdessness. MWAH!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Such fun! I can't wait to read what she writes about her half of the exchange.

And the scarf is beyond gorgeous. WOW.

9:36 PM EST  
Blogger Gawdessness said...

I am so glad that you like the stuff - I am so incredibly happy, beyond happy that you like the scarf!
I don't think I can adequately express what a wonderful gift your gift was to us!
I am so glad it fits and please trim the tassels as you see fit!
Also it comes with a guarantee - if anything goes wrong with it, let me know and I will do you up another!
A big hug to you!

10:28 PM EST  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Freakin' Awesome!!!

11:07 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just stumbled on your site and LOVE it!

Cheers,
Lola aka a mommy

5:50 PM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

You're right, that lovely scarf would look PERFECT with a jean jacket. Nice haul - and how funny that you had each other!!

11:04 AM EST  
Blogger suze said...

the scarf is soooo gorgeous. how sweet. :)

4:28 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home