Thursday, January 12, 2006

Next life

I have always said that in my next life I would like to come back as a cat. As a cat you get cuddles, only when you want, on your own terms. You pretty much get to eat as much as you want and no one questions you. Someone else cleans your toilet for you. You still get to have babies and breastfeed and cuddle them, play with and care for them, but only for a few required weeks/months, none of this until they move out when they are 18-30+ years shit. When your kiddies (yes, pun intended) are bad, you simply carry them at the scruff of their neck to the penalty box, or swat them, no one questions your physical use for disciplinary action. You get to sleep wherever and whenever you want. And of course, you get to lick yourself, again no questions.
Then I got this in an email from a friend, too good not to share. I am wondering if I may have to re-think my plan?



What do you wanna be in 'the future'? (dare I insert Twilight Zone muzak here?).

6 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

The bear is good but Damn I'm not sure what I want to be when I grow up in this life. Interior decorator, Artist (again) Wonder Woman...Sorry I guess that's you already... ;)

SIGH I guess I want to come back as ME with alot less bagage and TONS of Money.
Rock on.

8:56 AM EST  
Blogger Gawdessness said...

Good question! Is it truly pathetic that all I can think of right now is that I want to be well rested?

10:08 AM EST  
Blogger BeachMama said...

A skinnier version of me? But, a bear wouldn't be so bad ;)

Anna

2:23 PM EST  
Blogger jo(e) said...

I want to be a great blue heron. I think it would be so cool to be able to fly.

2:49 PM EST  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I like to think that bear is my animal guide.

10:20 PM EST  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

like you I always thought being a house cat would be great but a bear sounds pretty good too :)

11:05 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home