Friday, January 27, 2006

Word(s) Up


I saw this on Phantom, she calls it a "word cloud". She saw it elsewhere. You can do it too right here. Apparently you can order t-shirts with it? I was also most pleased to see that you are permitted to change words and replace them. I'll confess that "orgy" in the biggest font, right smack dab in the middle didn't look so nice to me so I changed it. Try it and then tell me you did so I can go look at yours. LOL - I'll show you mine if you show me yours...heh heh (shoulda left "orgy" where it belonged I guess)

3 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

fun and done!

1:55 AM EST  
Blogger Isabella said...

Love the word cloud...ours is done, too.

10:11 AM EST  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh, I really like that t-shirt. I might have to get one.

Nancy,
If you would like to join the FFMB, come and leave a comment stating which instrument you would like to play. We meet on Friendly Fridays to go visiting the friendless blogs.

6:44 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home