Monday, November 07, 2005

My brain is happily void.

The good news is I have nothing to say (ya, ya, I know...) We are all just loving life to its fullest, laughing, playing, healthy, busy, enjoying puzzles, playing hockey in the driveway, adjusting to the newfound Buzz Lightyear OBSESSION that is taking over our lives, walking the dog, doing crafts, talking about Santa Claus ad nauseum (yes, already), making and playing with jello, baking and eating yummy muffins, reading books, singing songs, learning French, tickle fights galore, playdough...gush gush gush. So, the bad news is I have nothing to say, no complaints, no vents, no beefs, nothing, nada, zilch. Like that outdated frying eggs "This is your brain on drugs" commercial except my version is "This is your brain on happiness!" and picture a big-ass blank space...empty. I don't mind, lots of room for butterflies, ladybugs and Buzz Lightyear to dance around in there, in fact I am savouring it.

So, I'll head on over to eBay, sell some things, make some money, use it to buy a bottle of wine, drink it up, come back and then maybe I'll have something amusing to say.

Till next time, humour me, go to the sidebar over there ----------> (go DOWN a bit more you silly goose) and click on guest map and SIGN THE DAMN THING. I have the most pathetically attended Guest Map in the blogosphere, very embarrassing actually. So can I please BEG you to click on it and place your pin? Use a fake name if you want, I don't care, pretend you live in Qatar, I don't care...just SIGN IT! (pul-eeze?)

13 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

Ahhhh...Life is Good ;) Getting ready for Santa eh? I think we may get to steer clear of that for one last year, but next will be a little more difficult.

You are doing the eBay thing to? I always chicken out right when I am going to post something...hmmm...

I did sign the guest book already, am sitting on the beach :)

Anna - who feels like there isn't much to say lately either.

6:46 AM EST  
Blogger SRH said...

Nothing is good. Actually, as one of my math profs said, "You can say anything about nothing and be correct."

enjoy the nothing

7:41 AM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

HEY I signed....I thought I had but it must have been someone else's. BUT becasue I love you I put my pin on your map. Not much for me to say either these days. To busy getting ready to price stuff for the kitchen.

YIPPEEE! Maybe I will blog about that????Whadda think?

8:22 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been pinned!

Can I please say that your above post explains why you are such a good mom. Thank god I had muffins and a new Play Doh kit on the agenda today, or I would be hanging my head in shame.

10:35 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear you're happy!

I accidentally ended up near Baffin Island on Dani's map, but I'll hop on to yours somewhere.

See you "around"!

11:18 AM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Hey, I've been "on the map" for a while now!

Savour the happy days. They're as delicious as fresh brownies!

1:57 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay crazy happy lady! I am reading all the wonderful things you do with your boys and I remember your last blog-you know the one about being a BAD mother.....huh????? PULLEEEZZE!! You couldn't be further from a BAD mother, even IF you tried (REALLY REALLY hard!!)

2:01 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my parents are obsessed with the news, especially as of late with all that's happening in France and they keep telling me "did you see on the news...?" to which I respond most of the time "no"

I seem to live in this big bubble of happiness at home with my kids and their little lives and their activities that I tend to tune out all that bad stuff that they talk about on the news

rose-tinted glasses? you bet and why not, I'm cherishing this time

raising a glass of wine to your "nothing to say" Nancy

...off to make muffins, you inspired me

3:57 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. I'm on your map too!

3:58 PM EST  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Happy to hear about the happy!

There, there, I pinned your map.

6:01 PM EST  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Yes M'AM!

8:49 PM EST  
Blogger Ann D said...

I tried my best to stick the damned pin in right beside Dani's, but it wouldn't go in. I think I broke the pin or something. Argh!

10:56 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There!! I finally figured out where and how to do your map thingy!!

2:41 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home