Thursday, October 27, 2005

SevenMemeCauseIamLazy

I have blogbrainblock so am doing the seven thingies meme that everyone in the blogosphere (except moi) has already done. I do have things to say, but tonight I’ll have to be honest and admit to just being plain lazy. One could truly fill a blog almost daily with these Meme thingies. Could be tedious, boring, annoying, nauseating but better than going on & on about the copious amounts of mucous currently flying around our house. (Simply cause you have all been there).

You can thank Mimilou for being a vague tagger. I am doing this cause hers is the most recent that I read.

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. See my grandchildren.
2. More travel.
3. Be mortgage free.
4. Own a basset hound.
5. Make a difference.
6. Get a cleaning lady.
7. Climb Everest. (someone’s gotta say it)

7 things I cannot do:
1. Sing.
2. Sew.
3. Say no to a bag of chips or popcorn.
4. Speak German.
5. Win a lottery.
6. Keep a clean house.
7. Climb Everest.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
(let’s have some fun here, enough with all the polite boring predictable answers)
1. Butt.
2. Can dress himself.
3. Forearms.
4. Six pack abs.
5. Clean hygiene habits.
6. NO facial hair.
7. Money.

7 things that I say most often:
1. No.
2. Please Stop.
3. Don’t touch.
4. We’re gonna be late.
5. What’s the magic word.
6. No. (it really does deserve a double billing)
7. I love you.

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Colin Firth.
2. Harry Connick.
3. Neve Campbell.
4. Brad Pitt (hate what he did to Jennifer, but come on ladies, he is still gorgeous)
5. Robert Redford. (old enough to be my dad but I’d still do him)
6. George Clooney. (Sorry Snoopy, you've been bumped. But I still think you are cute.)
7. Bill Hemmer.

7 people I want to do this: It’s been done by everyone. But just in case you are a lame-ass latebloomer like me, then go ahead. I dare you.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't done it yet!! Here it goes;
7 things I want to do before I die;
-become more accepting of myself
-know my grandchildren
-finally get to Greece (sans children)
-be debt free (I can dream!)
-get down to a skinnier, more firm me
-travel, travel. travel
-learn to relax and not sweat the small stuff

7 things I cannot do;
-learn to relax and not sweat the small stuff
-refrain from slamming a door when I am really angry
-leave the dirty dishes until morning
-leave the laundry basket full of dirty clothes
-stop with just 1 chip
-make it through a day without COKE
-leave the house on time and stress free, EVER!!

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex;
-chest hair
-nice, large, manly hands (symbolize strength, I hate womanly hands!)
-dark hair
-butt like two cantaloupes
-great smell
-great smile and easy laugh
-good eye contact (not too long, thats cheesy)

7 things I say most often;
-Hurry Up
-did you brush your teeth (it's like pulling them here to get them to do it!!)
-No
-Can we talk?? (this is one of my common requests to hubby)
-maybe later
-ask Santa
-What am I ,the slave??

7 celebrity crushes;
-Andy Garcia
-Richard Gere
-Denzel Washington
-Brad Pitt
-Mark Madryga (weather guy on Channel 11 here in Vancouver)
-I honestly can't think of 2 more!!!!
-John Stamos-what?? He is STILL hot even if he is a has been!!
-Armand Assante (so i like the dark, ethnic look)

How'd I do!!!!

11:21 PM EDT  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I'm late like you. I'm with you on the no facial hair. I'm also on the no chest hair kick :)

Snoopy?

11:25 PM EDT  
Blogger BeachMama said...

good Meme, although I have to admit that Brad has lost even some of his "goodlookingness" to me because of his actions.

Anna

6:16 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can dress himself?!!! Gheeze, now you're pushing your luck, honey. You're too funny! Oooh and I love Neve Campbell too!

Hugs :)

Alliemom

8:47 AM EDT  
Blogger nancy said...

C-A - you did good.

ALLIEMOM - dress himslef right down to being able to pick his own clothes/colours and be presentable in public. Huge bonus.

8:59 AM EDT  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Great answers! I got all jealous of Neve Campbell when she was dating John Cusack, but since they're not together anymore she's okay again.

9:30 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!

Okay, now that the big 4-oh is looming for me, I've re-established my priorities in the opposite sex category. Things that attract me? Hair on their head, a job, no sign of a crazy ex-wife, no addictions and anything less than a 42 inch waist! :)

Alliemom

10:12 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the info

5:07 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home