Friday, October 14, 2005

George Clooney and peanut butter

This I “needed” to do (as did Dani and Marla). I followed their lead and googled “Nancy needs” and will self-righteously admit that I had a quite a hoot reading my own responses, although still not as funny as Marla.

  • Nancy needs to make sure that her Mom understands Nancy's message.

  • All Nancy needs is to wolf down a three-thousand calorie dessert and bring the silver spoon back to Miles.

  • Nancy needs help.

  • Nancy needs witness accounts of rental activity to take action.

  • You calculated that Nancy needs 2097 kilocalories per day.

  • Nancy needs help choosing snake to breed.

  • Nancy needs to know who’ll be doing 8 am mass on the 19th.

  • Nancy needs to "bite the bullet" and let her boss know that, as a supervisor, she believes it is her obligation to work with Myra and to provide her with…

  • Nancy needs the exact same hardware in both machines for the servers to work together.

  • Nancy needs a family who can not only provide her with the nurturing, care and security, but also firm and consistent boundaries.

  • It's too dark, however, Nancy needs a flashlight.

  • Nancy needs to wake up.

  • Nancy needs to learn the facts.

  • When speaking to her Mom, Nancy needs to make sure that her Mom understands Nancy’s message.

  • Somewhere among the ruins, are the clues Nancy needs to solve the mystery.

  • She will need therapy for a long period of time. NANCY NEEDS YOUR HELP.

  • Nancy needs no one.

  • Is it because of the reality that Nancy needs to remain independent? (how ironic that those two were actually in sequence)

  • Nancy" needs to tabulate key statistics for her testimony at the State Capitol in a few days.

  • Nancy needs saving by George Clooney and wants to listen to Schubert.

  • Our Nancy needs no introduction.

  • Nancy needs is a peanut butter sandwich, a box of crayons, and. some paper to be happy.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well my name only gives me one entry...seems I need a boyfriend!!!

3:41 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...so I followed and followed until I found how to do your "needs" thingy. Only 4 things came up for my name.
And they ain't pretty!
Carolann needs to get a new hobby. (or any hobby?)
AND....drum roll...
Carolann needs an enema!
No comment!

10:18 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

LOve yours Nancy...but the one that got the biggest laugh outta me was

"Our Nancy needs no introduction."

That says it all in my books!
LMAO!

8:08 AM EDT  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I love that. I could use a little George Clooney myself ;)

1:40 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

How desperate for pet names are people that have to name dogs Marla and Nancy! Doesn't it get confusing at the park?

and mmmmm...three thousand calorie dessert.

2:12 PM EDT  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Yours is really fun, I did my name and it really wasn't exciting enough to post anything :(

Anna - needs excitement in Google ;)

7:40 PM EDT  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Hey, where's my previous comment? Dang blogger! It was really funny, about firm and consistent boundaries. I can't be that funny more than once - at least, that's my excuse!

8:49 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home