Friday, September 30, 2005

Apple juice recommended

Baste me & bake me cuz I am a ham. Literally, according to this test. I was blogsurfing all over the place from link to link to link and I can’t remember where I saw this one (sorry whoever deserves credit), but I did it and found out that I am as funny as the rump if a pig.

the Ham
(28% dark, 61% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)

your humor style : CLEAN SPONTANEOUS LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

Hmmm…I am OK with Will Smith, but Ferrell??

Play along if you’d like?
And I really really really hope this isn't the same test that Danigirl posted a while back where we all played along - wasn't that for something else?

8 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

Apparently, I am a Ham too!! Which I find weird, because I think you are way funnier than me.

Anna

6:40 AM EDT  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Not the same meme, Nancy, but from the same site (another thing I can't access from work. Damn filters!) Will have to wait until the weekend to play along to see what kind of breakfast meat I am.

P.S. "and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world"??? Are you sure you took the test right? (wink)

8:17 AM EDT  
Blogger nancy said...

Well Dani, we can (of course) question the validity and accuracy of this test...you think?

8:27 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, I played and this is what it said..

the Idiot Savant

(47% dark, 53% spontaneous, 52% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT


You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

I don't even know who Johhny Knoxville is. Help??

8:46 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELP!! what site is it, where is the test??? I must be the pushy, demanding type.

1:09 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello..ok, it was me "anonymous" and yes, I did find "the test" (your blue highlights helped me the second time around!) Duh!!! And guess what I am?
the Idiot Savant

(28% dark, 69% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)

your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

BUT it also said...

Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

SO I am smarter than most! That makes me feel better!
a little!

1:19 PM EDT  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Hmmm, I am a ham too, although less spontaneous and less vulgar than you. (28% dark, 53% spontaneous, 26% vulgar) Yep, that works! ;)

8:03 PM EDT  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Hey, I think you are funny :)

7:31 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home