Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Pass me a cigarette...

OMG!!! I just had the best, well, almost-as-close-to-the-best-sex-ever experience. He was absolutely fantastic. I just met him yesterday at, well, not a pub. I picked him up after a very brief introdcution and now he holds me hostage. He was the strong, silent type, very kind, gentle, courteous, efficient, very thorough and oooh so clean. (trying to catch my breath) I was enjoying myself so much I didn’t want it to stop. We were a little rushed though, and oooh, how I hate to rush a good thing, kwim? Sadly, my window of opportunity for my ‘nooner’ was quickly closing in on me as I could hear the Dora DVD nearing the credits. I can’t believe I just did that and I can’t wait to do it again. It was so exhilarating, energizing, and very soothing. He is not my husband, his initials are SWJ, I can't imagine how I have survived to this day without him. I'll ask him if he'll let me post a photo or not...stay tuned. Any guesses? Long live the nooner!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

NO YOU DON"T I HAD HIM FIRST!

SWFFER WET JET IS MINE!

PUFF PUFF...

I'll take you on Firday night after a few!

Going to stir the salsa!

3:30 PM EDT  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

LOL! I had so may things on my mind, and not that! HAHHHHAAAA

4:23 PM EDT  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Too freakin' hilarious! Now that is a gift of words. Hope you get that "nooner" high again real soon.


Anna

4:49 PM EDT  
Blogger nancy said...

Back off Sharon, he is mine, all mine. I showed him some moves and stroked him like he's never known.

5:53 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAAATTT!!!! I thought I was his one and only! I have been having SWJ for a little over 3 years. In fact I just had a quickie with him before I logged on! Isn't he fabulous??

7:33 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG nancy, you are a total hoot!!

And here I was happy with my plain Swiffer, not the dry kind but the moist one, so much smoother. Guess I didn't know what I was missing.

11:14 PM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Yes But Nancy I've been stroking him for a long time, so long in fact that I wore him out and got me a new one....

Now pass me a smoke will yeah?

Sharon Older and knows her moves!
LMAO!

2:37 PM EDT  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Isn't there a new battery powered one with suction on the market now? Hubba hubba...

11:55 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home