Thursday, April 05, 2007

puke-a-palooza

Oh.

My.

God.

The.

Laundry.


Puke Etiquette
There is such a thing. I have one boy (loud puker, who is well on the mend) who is a star in making it to the bucket, toilet, sink, or any acceptable receptacle for bodily expulsions. Whereas the other guy (quiet puker, no where near mending), who has been puking since Monday night, really, has no such concept.


***And note, should you choose to sleep on the floor beside your sick child's bed, you will get puked on.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Poor little guys. It's been so long since I had a pukey flu; I can't imagine throwing up for 3 days. I'm certain I'd be very melodramatic, and call an ambulance for myself, or something.

Hang in there, don't get it!

12:06 PM EDT  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Oh how awful. I really hope it clears soon. Not nice to be sick right before Easter :(.

12:48 PM EDT  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Oh, this brings back some disgusting memories. None of my kids ever got the idea that they should vomit into the toilet or a bucket. They would always come into our bed in the middle of the night and puke all over everything. Ugh.

I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

2:44 PM EDT  
Blogger Elle said...

OH man you sound like you need a hug... do you need a hug? I'm sending hugs stat!

7:25 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Nancy's house, KNOCK IT OFF!

9:17 PM EDT  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

hope the pukies leave your house soon and never come back!

btw, whenever I'm on a plane, I keep the "barf bags" provided and have them stashed in all vehicles, here and there around the house and have come y many times for baby boy who tends to be the pukey one

hang in there nancy

10:32 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home