Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Countdown - December 3

Fluffiness!!

OK, so like I mentioned, we will be repeating ourselves this year, from last year. Today? IS the first official snow day and we have literally been outside all afternoon. They are having a blast. Right now they are at the neighbours having hot chocolate. So, what better than to make our fluffy snowman!! Get the cotton balls and glue ready....

Just like last year

And yes, I am sorta bailing today, but just too much fun in the snow!!

I would also like to take this moment to remember this post, since that is exactly where hubby is this week, and again, we are here shoveling and getting cold toes (well, at least my toes were cold).

Better go rescue my kids, oops, rather rescue the neighbours!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zany Mama said...

I'm so jealous! We don't get a lot of snow around here - rarely more than a dusting on the ground and days when there are 3+ inches are rare.

SRH lived in Ohio(he's from Alabama) for 9 years before he experienced a white christmas.

It's sad really, but I refuse to let it kill my Christmas buzz

10:12 PM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

This was the first Nancy-inspired craft we did last year, and Tristan LOVED it! Was already planning on doing it again.

3:22 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home