Monday, November 20, 2006

Start your engines...

Only ELEVEN more sleeps until December 1st. You all know what that means...are you ready for another HOLIDAY COUNTDOWN?? (click link and scroll down to December 1st to see what we did last year)

This year will be a lot of the same, but of course with many changes and ideas screaming "new and exciting"!! Ok, well, that's not likely to be true, but I'll do my best. I'll try to be like your blogging advent calendar.

Your homework, for this assignment should you choose to accept: start saving all empty toilet paper and paper towel rolls, empty egg cartons, you'll need wooden clothes pins, baking goods, craft glue, construction paper, coloured tissue paper, pie plates, old CDs, (I wanna say glitter and cringe at the thought...I try to keep a glitter free house) so let's say glitter glue.

Anyway, no need to sign up or whatever, just hope to see you along for the ride. And yes, I am already waaaay too excited for Christmas. Can you tell?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee!! Woo Hoo!! Forget Playmobil, this year we have the Nancymobil advent calendar!!

12:16 PM EST  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Hoorah!! I'm so looking forward to this!!

2:13 PM EST  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Loved it last year, looking forward to this year's rendition!!

7:53 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hooray!! I forgot how much fun this was last year - I can't wait!!!

8:48 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds too exciting! I'm Jewish, but the idea of a blogging advent calendar is too much to resist.

7:37 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home