Monday, March 06, 2006

The You-You - day 1

Call it whatever you want, the Ewe-Ewe, the U-U but this week it is YOUR turn to write my blog.

It is March Break here, and for whatever reason, when the big kids are off school, all preschool activites also get the ax. So, that means I have even less
time than I already don't have. And to top it off hubby leaves on Wednesday for a week to some exotic locale where he complains he has to 'work'. I see nothing to complain about when you get to stay at a hotel that looks out at this:

Back to the YOU-YOU!!!

Each day this week I will ask YOU a question, and you can answer it and then I can get to know YOU a little better. They will be simple ans frivelous and even a little bit stoopid. I will too, of course, answer my own question. Then, feel free to ask me some if you want, but depending on my "time" who knows when I'll be able to answer.

Here it is:

What are the cereals you currently have in your house? (I won't specify kitchen cause I don't care where you store your dry cereals). This is what is in our cupboard:

Rice Krispies
Corn Flakes
Shreddies
Cheerios
Multi-Grain Cheerios
Raisin Bran
Life
Corn Bran

Just like Seinfeld!!

Your turn.

11 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

oh, we LOVE dry cereal and are always trying new ones, so I actually had to go check what was in there right now:

Vector, the new fave here
Kelloggs Frosted Flakes, the one with less sugar
Organics Frosted Flakes
Oatmeal Crisp Triple Berries
Honeycomb
Special K red berries
Cinnamon Toast Crunch whole grain

have a great march Break! Ours is next week here.

1:53 PM EST  
Blogger jo(e) said...

It's Monday. All of our cereal is gone by Monday. The hordes of teenagers who come here on weekends eat it all.

We've still got some frozen waffles though.

2:56 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One box of some organic muslix thingy that is 4 months old.

3:24 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

We have a sprinkling of Cheerio (plain) dust at the bottom of a tupperware carrying fourteen of them and some raisins in the diaper bag - three months old (but still good. I checked). We would have three boxes of Alpen, but I still can't find any on the shelves of the four grocery stores in the immediate area. I actually emailed the company and found out that they're re-designing and re-packaging it in a new larger size, and it might be some time before it's in stock in some stores.

So how's that for Seinfeldian? I take time out of my busy day when I could be blogging, napping or watching crap TV to contact my cereal company to find out why my favourite breakfast food is missing in action.

Sheesh. I think my fifteen-year old self just rolled her eyeballs back in her head so far that they fell down her pant leg and rolled on the floor.

4:51 PM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Laughing at the comments that precede mine!

We have (also had to check) most of a box of Life, some pres choice granola, three kinds of porridge (does that count?), a tupperware container of Rice Krispies, and a cookie jar mostly full of Cheerios that are probably rather stale by now.

8:09 PM EST  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Cheerios, Special k (both original and the one with strawberries), Granola, Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, Red River and Oatmeal Crisp.

Too bad you couldn't have hitched a ride to work with your hubby ;)

6:08 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you don't get to go too? Wow. I'd be sad.

Cheerios (for Frances), apple cinnamon cheerios (for me), Frosted shredded wheats (for Erik), Life (for no one, apparently).

7:30 AM EST  
Blogger nancy said...

Didn't really want to drag two 3 year olds to Oman.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/mu.html

8:12 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

* Organic granola with hemp seed (eaten by yours truly and elder daughter)
* Prez choice Honey Nut Cheerios
* Vector
* Bran Buds. Don't laugh, they have CHANGED MY LIFE

andrea

9:20 AM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Cheerios
Fribe 1
Oatmeal Raisin Crisp
Otmeal Triple Berry Crisp
Raisin bran
Rice Crispies
Weight Watchers Honey Almond Crunch
Fruit loops
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Regular and Cinnimon

Think that's about it!

11:07 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

generic Krispies
generic Toasted O's
Special K
Quaker Corn Bran
Quaker instant oatmeal
- SheilaC

9:24 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home