Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Holiday Countdown Fun - December 21

Merry whatever...
Oops - sorry - it's Wednesday, hump day, so hump - no wait, singing day! So sing-a-long we go! Pick a tune, any tune and try to fit a Christmas Song into it...can you tell Hubby started his holidays today and we are on our way to a friend's 40th b-day party and drank a bottle of wine with dinner and the sitter is due to arrive any moment and, and, and...

NO really, don't get me wrong, we had a great day and no matter how many assholes and bitches rammed my shopping cart or gave me hairy eyeballs for picking THEIR green pepper out of the pile of about a gazillion...I was feeling SO festive and fun and happy today. Hubby & I dropped the boyz at preschool and went OUT for breakfast together and had TWO coffees and there were NO crayons to be seen. Then we did a little 'extra bonus' Christmas shopping together, then p/u the troops, took them to the car wash...and all thay by 11:30 - such a great day and it only got better...you get the idea.

Ah.ah.ah.ah.hem...do re mi...

We Wish You a Merry Humpday
Feliz Cabernet...Feliz glass of red...
Merry Frosty We Three Silver Bells...Fa-la-la-la-la and all that jazz...

Be back tomorrow...I hope (but I bet you don't)

4 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

Walking in a Wednesday Wonderland...

8:34 PM EST  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Nothing like a nice Cabernet to make it through a Wednesday ;)

Bah Humbug to all those cart crashers, we saw a few at the grocery store yesterday too. It was like they were stocking up for the whole year or something. Christmas didn't come as a surprise, we knew it would be here, same time every year!

Hope you have an awesome Thursday,
Anna

7:35 AM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Hark the Herald Thursday here!

Friday about to come next too.

Saturday is Christmas Eve...

And Sleep once more for Chritmas is here!

Then the wrappping paper Flies...

Up as high as that Angel on High

And Oh the screams of Joy that arise...

Shouts of JOY and Look Mom what I got!

Hark the hearld Christmas is almost here!

Not bad for one cuppa EH?

Merry Christmas Nancy and the Gang!

8:19 AM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Your day sounds exquisite!! And of COURSE I hope to see more of the same tomorrow!!

I was in a stellar mood yesterday at lunch time for some reason. The snow was fat and festive, and I had no shopping I *had* to do, so I wandered around in the Rideau Centre because I had nothing else to do. I was so cheeful I had a goofy smile on my face for no reason, and I swear, I think some people wanted to do me physical harm because of it! (Which, of course, made me smile even more.)

8:57 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home