Monday, December 19, 2005

Holiday Countdown Fun - December 19

A Christmas Story
Create, make up and 'write' a story about Christmas. Then we can make it into a book using paper, stickers, drawing pictures, but let's make up our VERY own story. I figure by now the kiddies have seen the lights, the trees, the decorations, the candles, the stars, sang songs, Rudolf, baby Jesus, etc...let them have fun and be creative and encourage them and help them make their very own book. (We have never done this). I can just see my guys carrying around their 'books' all day. I can also imagine the stories we are gonna get with Rudolf cross breeding with the sheep at the stable and Buzz Lightyear going to visit "Jesus' special star in the sky".

2 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

Great idea! I have been saving some of your ideas for this week as my neice and nephew are on their way and they are a little older than J and would love to do lots of your crafts.

Anna - stocking up on all things crafty and christmas

8:26 AM EST  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

This is a cool idea. And to think, I just watched Homer Simpson make one up yesterday :)

3:54 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home