Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Holiday Countdown Fun - December 13

Baking time...

Today we bake. A cake. For me. We will then ice it, decorate it, blow out some candles and eat it. Heck, have some balloons and presents and a party if you must, woo hoo!

Yes, it was on this day more than a few years ago, I was born. I love birthdays. I love MY birthday. Everyone should love their special day, (yes I know I likely share it with about a kazillion other people on this planet) but for me, today, it is MY birthday. Happy birthday to me. Can you tell I am almost as comparable a birthday attention slut as Danigirl is an media/attention seeker? I am not ashamed. I can only hope that every one of you is also recognized and celebrated on your respected day as well. Happy birthday to you too. Oh, and to me too, again.

Edited to ADD: a most Happiest of Days to a most very special blogger Ann as I just (merely moments ago) learned that I get to share my birthday with her (note the possessiveness) and I am just so thrilled!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!

11 Comments:

Blogger Ann D said...

Happy Birthday, very special birthday girl! XO Ann

I didn't think it would be very nice to link to you from my dead rat post, but I send you the warmest of birthday greetings.

8:20 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!
Enjoy your special day!

{{hugs}}

8:56 AM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

I'm such a dufus. I just sent you an e-mail where I dithered over whether your birthday was today or tomorrow - and all I had to do was read your blog and I would have known for sure. D'oh!!

Ah well, wishing you the very happiest of birthdays, my friend. I hope the men in your life spoil you silly - you deserve it!

Love, Dani - yours eternally in slutiness. (No wait, that doesn't sound right...)

9:52 AM EST  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday, Nancy!

10:21 AM EST  
Blogger SRH said...

Happy Birthday

10:40 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of birthdays to you nancy! And now you even share it with a baby boy born today as per your request ;)

many huge friendly hugs sent your way

cheers

2:06 PM EST  
Blogger BeachMama said...

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday :) I know I alluded to it in yesterday's comments, but I had to spell it out :) And yes, a special someone arrived today, just like you asked for!

Happy Birthday
Anna xoxo

2:10 PM EST  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:04 PM EST  
Blogger Gawdessness said...

Have a very happy birthday!

5:45 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I whole heartedly agree with you on your birthday thoughts. Everyone deserves a day where they feel special regardless of the fire extinguisher required to put out the cake.

Happiest of birthdays my friend.

8:05 PM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Happy Birthday my dear Friend.

I can't imgine my life with out your razor edged wit AND your wonderful personality. Gosh it would be sooo dull!(Don't cry you'll get me started) So I raise a glass to you for your birthday.

I know it was special.
Hugs
Sharon

8:41 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home