Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holiday Countdown Fun - December 20

Yummy Snowflakes
That don't melt/disappear the instant they touch your tongue, well, almost.

You know those paper snowflakes you fold and cut? Well, how about making some you can eat!

What you need:
Flour tortillas
Scissors
Powdered Sugar
An adult to help with the cooking

What to do:
Gently fold the tortilla into halves or quarters (don't crease it, or it will tear). Cut pieces out to make cool snowflake designs when you open it up! (You might wanna practice that part with paper first.)
Here's where the adult comes in. Get them to help you fry the tortilla until it's crispy. Then, sprinkle it with powdered sugar. That's it!

Lemme know how they turn out for you...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gawdessness said...

this is totally brilliant!
I knew about using tortillas this way except the suggestion on that one was to use melted cheese and I thought to myself that there was no way on earth that I was going to mess around with melting cheese and little kids - but now, I will try this with my sunday school kids they will love it!

10:10 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home