As she emerges from under the...
So, where the HELL has the time gone? I can't even start. How about a few bullets.
- T & B are thoroughly enjoying school.
- They are learning so much french, it's so much fun for all of us.
- They love their respective teachers. Perhaps a little too much? Ah heck, what's wrong with having a crush on your kindergarten teacher?
- We are doing piano lessons, also going extremely well.
- Swimming lessons! Always fun!
- Is B really learning to read? By jove I think - YES!
- T has four loose teeth. Today I went to the library and brought home Robert Munsch's "Andrew's Loose Tooth" Too much fun reading that one!
- We love Robert Munsch. I bought five used Robert Munsch books for $2.50 today. Score!
- We have our Halloween costumes decided, not telling!
- B did a 300 piece puzzle.
- There is a 'naughty' boy at school trying to befriend B, how can I prevent that one? It is his fault B came home asking me, "Mom, what does sexy mean?" It broke my heart.
- Other than a nightly 60 minute ritual of complete rebellion against going to sleep from B, we are all extremely happy.
Me? Oh, you ask about me? And what on earth could I be doing with all my free time? OK - you asked (really, you did):
- I have NOT cleaned out one measly closet.
- I did clean the bathrooms!
- I play scrabble on Facebook.
- I have discovered an even more love of baking.
- I volunteer at the school at least twice a week.
- Did I mention the scrabble? on Facebook?
- I am swimming three mornings a week with a Masters Swim Team (that's the nice term for "You are old but like to swim a lot")
- I have had a few most enjoyable breakfast and lunch dates.
- I play way too much Facebook scrabble.
- I have already bought the snowsuits for this year.
- I got my haircut TODAY. Note it is a weekday. My first non-Saturday haircut in decades.
- I went away for a weekend, ALONE, to a wedding in Lake Placid, to take pictures! (a real post about that will happen, I promised Stacy...it's coming!)
- I also shopped at outlets that weekend. Canadian Dollar - woo hoo!
- More scrabble.
- I went away with the little boys to spend Thanksgiving weekend with cousins. The Hubs was away in India eating curry while we were making pumpkin heads and enjoying a delicious dinner.
- Then he came home for a few days, and now he is gone again till the 29th. (Dubai, Bahrain, Macau, China) You know, the usual run of the mill business trip.
And now I must make lunches, take out the recycling and then, perhaps, play scrabble.
I miss you all. See you soon, or if not sooner, on Facebook.