Monday, May 07, 2007

And it starts....

This was our day today (in brief).

Wake up - beautiful sunshine - eat breakfast.

8:20 : "Mom, can I go outside?" Yes dear.

9 AM : preschool drop-off
11:15 AM : preschool pick up

11:30 AM : "Mom, can I play outside?" Yes dear.

Noon : eat lunch

12:20 PM : "Mom, can I play outside?" Yes dear.

2 PM : depart for gymnastics
3:30 PM : home from gymnastics

3:30 PM and 30 seconds : "Mom, can I play outside?" Yes dear.

5:30 - 6:15 PM : suppertime

6:16 PM : "Mom, can I play outside?" Yes dear.

7:30 PM - shower and other bedtime rituals

8:15 PM - Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

9 Comments:

Blogger CamiKaos said...

remarkably like my day, except Monday is the one day of the week my daughter has no preschool or activities.

12:26 AM EDT  
Blogger BeachMama said...

I just love it. Playing outside has become first over so many other things.

7:47 AM EDT  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Yup...It's been great! No t.v on and he's loving it so much it's hard to get him in for supper. Although my guy does not fall asleep that fast. That's when he has to tell me about his day.

He had a hard time getting up today.

8:03 AM EDT  
Blogger Marisa said...

Ahhhh, I just love summer.

It's going to be a great week!

11:43 AM EDT  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

I love it too! The only problem is with all the outside playing, I've completely neglected to get around to cleaning the inside.

Oh wait, that's not a problem.

2:09 PM EDT  
Blogger Jay said...

You've been tagged!
http://crazytired.wordpress.com/2007/05/08/wine-and-a-meme-together/

6:42 PM EDT  
Blogger Zany Mama said...

Hooray for summertime!

8:16 PM EDT  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

sounds like a great day!

wishing you many more

11:38 PM EDT  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Summertime and the living is easssssyyyy...

10:07 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home