Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas Countdown - December 8

So, this is a little more than fun. Check me out, I am quick the dancer, dontcha think? And yes, of course you can borrow my outfit for the office party, but why not get your own? Then let the kids have a turn, they will love it. Check me out...

I ELFED myself...now you do it!!

You can even record your own greeting, but we don't currently have a mic connected.

Have fun!

*Saw this over at BMC and am using it without waiting for permission. I will thank her accordingly since I don't wanna mess with her bring 9+ months pg and all...

**I would also like to thank Dani for single handedly upping my daily stats by more than a few dozen simply by giving my silly holiday shenanigans a little mention. Love ya toots, you know I do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

You are such a talented dancer!

6:50 AM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Okay, is it me or is that a little bit on the disturbing side?

(Not that it's going to stop me from doing one, of course...)

8:50 AM EST  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

thanks for the big belly laugh!

may just have to do that with the kids

1:33 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home