Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Countdown - December 19

Update:
While we continue to clean up puke, both dog & cat have joined in the fun, and barfing twin B (it has been continuous since 11 PM...and I mean continuous, in intervals from 10 - 60 minutes, we are down to dry heaves and saliva) now has a fever. How lucky am I that hubby booked this day off since his parents arrived last night. I was awake until 7 AM, he took over, I slept till 11, now I am back on laundry, vomit patrol.

CRAFT TIME
Enough about me...YOU can all enjoy the craft we were gonna do. I made a couple of these when I was in Brownies (a few years ago) and we still hang them on the tree.

You will need:
cardboard
various pasta shapes (uncooked)
glue
spray paint (gold or silver preferred colour)

Cut cardboard in shape of tree - larger than smaller recommended, about the size of an adult hand
Cut small hole at top from which to hang with ribbon
Glue pastas all over, on both sides if you are patient enough to let it dry
Once dry, spray paint both sides.
Voila - beautiful decoration!

2 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

Oh! My Mom still has the ones that my older Sister and I made back in grade school. They are tucked away in the 'too tacky for the tree anymore' box. How fun.

8:06 AM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Hey, I like your snowflakes!!!!

(sorry about the ongoing puke-fest...)

10:45 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home