Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Countdown - December 18

Read this at superduperfastwarp speed cause that is how fast I am thinking and talking today...

We forgot to rip our chain link calendar till moments ago...the outlaws are arriving in 30 minutes...gotta change sheets in guest bed after drunken relaticks crashed there Saturday night (we had a fantabulous par-tay for those of you who care and yes, I was completely hungover tired yesterday)...and we did groceries today and I caved into the trend and bought a pomegranate and we opened it and prepared it and now I also have to go wash red juice splash off ALL my kitchen walls (note to self, next time do not solicit the help of two 4 year olds to shell pomegranate)...and stir the spaghetti sauce which we also made (almost from scratch) and make the caesar salad dressing (will be all from scratch) and try to enjoy the commencement of the craziness of the dreaded outlaw visit. Pass the wine/whine.

SO....for Monday, get musical and sing - belt it out people we are nearing the homestretch!! I was just serenaded to a rather non-musical version of Jungle Bells. (not a typo)

3 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Good Luck with the Outlaw visit. At least yours gets to go home. I love to close to mine for that. my FIL is here daily. SSIGH.

8:08 AM EST  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

good luck with teh outlaws

visiting mine next week :(

9:52 AM EST  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Good luck with the outlaws.

To open a pomegranate without the mess, place it in a bowl of water, open the sucker under water... no mess. Honest to goodness. A friend of mine taught me that one and I have been forever grateful since.

8:02 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home