Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Countdown - December 10

Sunday - the day of rest.

My ass.

Our chain link said to do a stained glass craft today, but we had no time. So, I am saving it for later. Go ahead if you want, but we are waiting to do it another day.

We seemed to continue our family day right through the entire weekend. Today was church, more decorating, (got the tree done!) a walk with the dog and supper with Gramps. I did groceries and more baking too. I am tired. I still have two loads of laundry to fold and a million other things I 'could' do.

Again. My ass. I won't get much else done cause I need to stop, take a break, sit on my ass and watch Amazing Race.

Just think, two weeks from tonight will be Christmas Eve. Aaaaaahhhh.....

4 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

I can't believe it is two weeks away! I sat down to wrap stuff on Saturday night only to realize that the paper I thought I had is all gone. Off to buy more today :)

7:34 AM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

2 weeks away!?! How the f did that happen. man I gotta go shoppinga nd I hate Shopping most times. Oh well I now know what I am getting everyone.

Christmas Cards better start them soon.

Geesh NO TIME.

8:24 AM EST  
Blogger SRH said...

You are an absolute machine during Christmastime! There is no way I could even attempt to keep up with you!

9:58 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean you forgot to include "tree decorating" on your chain? =) Sounds like a great weekend.

3:46 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home