Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Countdown - December 16 & 17

Party! Party! Party!

Tonight is our annual Holiday Shindig with 35 of our closest family and friends. See the trend here? Weekends are all about family and being together, and that's exactly what I'll do, after I get my haircut, nails done, a little shopping, oops...oh yes, then there will be the eating and drinking and laughing and singing.

Tomorrow (Sunday) the boys are 2/3 Kings (a.k.a. wise preschoolers) in the Sunday School Christmas play. We have been diligently practicing our lines..."I bring gold!" and "I bring frankinsence!". I can only hope that he doesn't blurt out "I bring Frankenstein!", but if he did, it would be pretty funny!! Then we head to another annual tradition with friends for an afternoon of eating and drinking and laughing and singing.

Tis the season! Have a wonderful weekend everyone...the real thing just a week away!!


2 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

Hope you have a wonderful party! And the three Wise Men, how wonderful. Hope your weekend is fantastic.

7:51 AM EST  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Party on Nancy!

12:46 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home