Monday, January 16, 2006

A quickie. Phew. And a party - you're invited!

Anything. Something, whatever it is it's gotta be quick...so this'll hafta do for now.

Here is a quick meme I just saw on jo(e) and she linked back about a trillion people to give credit to the original source.

Hair: Short, dirty, up in a clip to keep from hanging in eyes, 6 days till haircut, which can't come soon enough.

Wearing: jeans, pink/green/white striped turtleneck (Dani will be proud).

Drinking: San Pellegrino sparkling water - recently hooked on the stuff.

Listening to:interspersionss (real word?) of the boys arguing/fighting and the music from their karoake machine

Reading: just prior to this the Crate & Barrel catalogue (droooooool); but on my night table is a Million Little Pieces, James Frey, currently under scrutiny and scandal for possiblefraudulentt writing, but come on, people, it is a book...relax.

One more thing...
I am gonna have a party, a blog orgy. Right here - and you are all invited. You don't have to bring anything other than yourself and your comments. Stay tuned. Was gonna have it next Monday, but not sure Canadian election day is the best date. Weekends suck in blogland, way too quiet and no one at work looking for distractions. So, I'll figure it out and let you know. How's Wednesday? Too soon??

I am stealing this idea from elsewhere, this blog orgy idea. I recently attended one, and it was fun. I have not been tagged, so am tagging myself. The goal is to reach 100 comments, or else your orgy is considered a bust. I'll need you to bring all your friends and then some. Yes, you are allowed to comment more than once (highly encouraged). It can be an opportunity for great discussion, like a message board, I'll throw out topics/subjects to get things stirred up. I am not quite ready yet, but wanted to plug it a bit so you can be prepared. Maybe I'll even wait longer, till after the election. I need to have an evening when I have no plans, so I can play and this week is all full up (except Wednesday). Maybe next week...

So how's that for a completely discombobulated post? Welcome to my brain.

6 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

interesting discombobulation!

ready for teh aprty:~)

2:36 PM EST  
Blogger BeachMama said...

The party sounds like it will be fun :)

4:11 PM EST  
Blogger Suzanne said...

A party! I don't go to too many, so this should be fun!

4:57 PM EST  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Oooh, your BLORGY sounds like fun to me. How many times can I come back and be part of the BLORGY. Do I need to be in costume?

12:24 AM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Ooo oo oo! A party? I'll bring the sparkling water, if I can wear my striped turtleneck!

7:53 AM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Sounds like FUN! I'll be around. I've never been to an orgy before another first for me. ;)

8:43 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home