Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Fours Meme

Clearing throat like an opera singer. Ahem. Me Me Me Me...thanx for the little extra push Dani, I too, have seen this one everywhere and never did it.

Four jobs I've had
1. retail Toy World
2. Lifeguard/swimming instructor
3. Campus Recreation coordinator
4. Programs Director

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Titanic
2. Bridget Jones
3. The Party (Peter Sellers)
4. Legends of the Fall

Four places I've lived
1. Pointe Claire, QC (suburb of Montreal)
2. Edmonton, AB
3. Fort Macleod, AB
4. Ottawa, ON

Four TV shows I love
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. ER
3. Seinfeld/Sex in the City (combined them since they are in rerun syndication)
4. The Weather Network

Four places I've been on vacation
1. Cape Cod
2. Las Vegas, in a nice fancy hotel!/Grand Canyon, freezing my tits off camping in the bowels of the canyon (same trip)
3. Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
4. Paris

Four blogs I visit daily
There is definitely more than four and you now who you are.

Four favourite foods
1. popcorn
2. fajitas
3. Anything on the BBQ (even pizza!)
4. Szechuan

Cheating just a little to add/include anything that I didn't have to make.

Four places I'd rather be
1. In bed
2. With friends - girls weekend!
3. gotta get back to Paris
4. shopping with unlimited credit card, bill being sent to and paid for elsewhere

Four CDs I listened to most recently
1. Eminem - Curtain Call
2. The Best of Frank Sinatra - My Way
3. The Wiggles - Top of the Tots
4. Best of the 80's - homemade

Last four vehicles I've owned
1. 1991 Plymouth Sundance
2. 1998 Honda Civic
3. 2002 Honda Odyssey
4. 2005 Honda Accord (really DH's but without, I'd have to list my bike)

There. I tag Hanging, Beach and quietfish.

5 Comments:

Blogger DaniGirl said...

Girls weekend? In Paris? With popcorn? And a bottomless credit card? And NO Wiggles music? I'm so all over that!!

When do we leave?

10:25 AM EST  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Wow, do I ever have an embarrassing story about Titanic--it made be bawl (in front of the in-laws) for over an hour! In public. What's up with that?

1:09 PM EST  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Hey, can I join you for that girl's week-end in Paris? Especially with you two, oh my, totally perfect.

1:30 PM EST  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Count me in for the weekend in Paris ....

3:12 PM EST  
Blogger nancy said...

Woo Hoo!! You're all in??? I'll book the tickets a.s.a.p.

One can dream, no?

6:32 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home