Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Low batteries...recharge!!

We are so busy doing whatever it is that is keeping us busy including one huge-ass puddle jumping festival today in the most welcomed warm weather and pouring rain. (I could SOOOO live in Vancouver - hear that C-A?) I am lucky I came up for air from the puddles. We are all doing what we do and more. The boys are fighting like oil & water, the penalty box is certainly getting lots of use this week. WW undies need washing, in fact they need bleaching, no wait, I'll just have to go buy new ones....tomorrow!!!! Recharge?? Charge it!! I have a sitter coming for three glorious hours in the afternoon - woo hoo for moi! I also managed to hit a sale on Monday morning and these sweaters were on sale 50% off...there was a deep aqua blue one and a cream/pink one. I couldn't decide. Which one do you think I should get? Nope. Too slow, bought 'em both. What else could I do??

I have so much on my plate this week with my volunteer stuff I have been neglecting my blogging buddies - I apologize. BUT...soon
Frances, the WBBE, BN will pick our names for the Winter Holiday of Your Choice Extravaganza thingy. I can't wait!!

Recharge??? Charge it!!! I also have a sitter coming on Friday night so I can attend an adults only Christmas dinner thingy for our Co-Op Playgroup.

We're gonna make it!! I think, I hope, I'm melting....5. More. Long. Sleeps.

P.S. Heathrow shopping list ideas most welcome.

8 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

I am out of breath just reading your post! Heathrow shopping... Burberry. Need I say more? It is something you wouldn't buy for yourself here, so your hubby should pick you up a little something for your stocking just because :) And for that matter, anything fun that you wouldn't get for yourself should be thought of as a treat and picked up. It may cost a few pennies, but again, worth it. He was sitting in beautiful weather and settings while you were shovelling :). Oh, so, worth it!! Hope your party on Friday it grand.

6:32 AM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Nancy, you are even more manic than usual! A little too much Diet Coke running through your veins? Hey, whatever works!

I love the fact that you get your boys out in the rain - I never do that, and Beloved barely likes to bring them out when it's sunny!

I scored some wicked deals this week, too. Cream pink and aqua would indeed look lovely on you - and at 50% off, you got one for free! Most excellent shopping fu.

Still laughing at "recharge? Charge it!" Amen!

8:47 AM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

A Sitter?! & Shopping? What's that? Last time I shopped was when I was down there with you. If my family can't sit I don't go. Well not very often and my sitter I pay is still in school. SIGH!

Thoses sweaters sound nice and I'm outta breath just reading your blog. I need to catch up.

I think you need super wonderful WW undies. Ones that breath, clean themselves and don't wear out.

The hubby Better bring back some major suck up stuff.

9:17 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya...and I would sooo love it if you moved to Vancouver! But...yesterday (Tuesday) when we woke up (half past six to check out the rumours...) it HAD SNOWED!! (just a bit mind you, but this is Vancouver!) And by the excitement of all 3 girls I asked "What??? Is Santa on my front porch or WHAT??"
Then I remembered, this is probably like the 3rd time they have experienced snow!! Not like us who grew up in MTL. WOW were they psyched!!
Supposed to snow again Friday.
And so you know....NOBODY and I mean NOBODY (except ME) knows how to drive in like 2 inches of snow. CHAOS! WTF? 2 inches...

1:21 PM EST  
Blogger nancy said...

Sharon - school strike day here so as soon as I heard that I called him. Gotta capitalize such situations!! Off to Costco I go!

1:42 PM EST  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

RIGHT ON HONEY! YOU ROCK>>>WE haven't had any notice about a strike ..yet we know it's coming but HONEY if it happens I'm GONE! LMAO! maybe you'll see me down in your neck of the woods. AWWW Shopping in MTL!

3:25 PM EST  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

OMG, I am HOWLING with laughter at your gravatar image! Brilliant!!!!

8:54 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well what do you know I finally found what I was looking for. I was looking for odyssey battery but found something better.

Take a break and visit sometime :)
http://odysseybatterystore.com

5:30 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home