Monday, October 06, 2008

another memorable first...

Our first hockey equipment. We've had skates, helmets, gloves and sticks since we were 3 years old, but now the oldest little dude, a.k.a. T, is starting hockey and needed ALL the gear.

He was so excited, brought tears to my eyes. He kept saying, "this is MY gear? all mine?!" to which we continued to reply enthusiastically as each separate item was tried on. Once he was all geared up, he announced with the most excitement of all, "And no matter how hard I hit my wiener, it doesn't hurt at all!!" and continued pounding away. He then asked if he could run next door to share this most important news with Gramps.

I love being a Mom to boys, I really do. (cause you can't very well run next door to show Gramps your new training bra, now can you?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

I bet Gramps was as proud as mom.

I ROFL at the wiener comment. Out of the mouth of babes.

Happy to see you come out to post. :-)

10:08 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:~)

9:10 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to Go T!

Buying hockey equipment is a Canadian tradition!

Too funny about hitting his "weiner" I have an 18 year old who still does that too!! LOL!!

12:03 PM EDT  
Anonymous -blessed holy socks said...

Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon...

9:53 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home